The GeoGraphix suite of geoscience products is the premier PC-based platform for exploration and development solutions, providing users an unmatched single, shared data management infrastructure, comprehensive geology and geophysical technology, and integrated interpretation and mapping applications.
Larry J. Rairden d/b/a Nova Geoscience is a practicing geoscientist with expertise in GeoGraphix applications, including GESXplorer™, GeoAtlas™, SeisVision™, Xsection™, SmartSection™, FrameBuilder™, and PRIZM™. Services include:
- GeoGraphix® workstation data loading and project setup
- GeoGraphix® project conversions to/from third-party platforms
- Seismic and geological interpretation
- Prospect generation and prospect screening
- Mapping, cross-section and technical presentations
- Individualized training, mentoring and on-site support
- "Texas Wellfile Image Online Database" by Larry J. Rairden, SIPES Quarterly, August 2009
- "Georeferenced Map Images" by Larry J. Rairden, SIPES Quarterly, November 2009
- "Why Computers Don't Contour Like Geoscientists" by Larry J. Rairden, SIPES Quarterly, February 2010
- "Coordinate Systems, Datums, and Map Projections" by Larry J. Rairden, SIPES Quarterly, August 2010
- "Production by Formation Code or Reservoir Name" by Larry J. Rairden, SIPES Quarterly, February 2012
Consultant qualifications and experience.
Contact:Larry J. Rairden d/b/a Nova Geoscience
P. O. Box 52
Bellaire, TX 77402-0052
For further information on GeoGraphix products and services, please see www.lmkr.com/geographix
© 2003-2015 Larry J. Rairden dba Nova Geoscience
This page may not be reproduced or duplicated, in whole or in part,
without the express written permission of Nova Geoscience.